Torrent Kitty converts your torrent files into magnet links in a single step.
- Torrent Kitty:
- does not store or transmit copyrighted content;
- does not run BitTorrent trackers;
- does not participate in P2P transfers;
- does not log user actions;
- gathers information from public websites;
- is a non-profit organization, funded by donations and advertising revenue.
- You can find the very same links on Google, Yahoo, Bing and Ask search engines.
- All information is aggregated and analyzed by computer software.
- Google, the world leader in internet search, is using the same DMCA procedure as Torrent Kitty.
We compliance with DMCA §512 we remove and "blacklist" specific metadata links from our search index. This will not prevent new links from appearing on external sites and indexed by Torrent Kitty.
Torrent Kitty values your privacy. Without writing full blown legalese, in essence, we will never disclose your personal information (email address, IP addresses, etc.) and associated activity on this Web site to any third party, without your permission. We also will not retain your personal information for any longer than necessary for administrative purposes.
Torrent Kitty is not a tracker and doesn't store any content and only collects
torrent metadata (such as file names and file sizes) and a magnet link (torrent identifier).
This means Torrent Kitty is the entirely legal system.
In addition to legality, Torrent Kitty has two important properties: unicity and decentralization.
Unicity means that Torrent Kitty is the first system of its kind and there is nothing analogues yet.
Decentralization of Torrent Kitty provides the opportunity to search in the entire "torrent" space
inside and outside of trackers (except private trackers).
Third Party Advertising
We use various third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements on this site and other sites about goods and services that maybe of interest to you.
Third Party Cookies
In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertisers may place or recognize a unique "cookie" on your browser. This in itself will not divulge your personal information.
What to do if I want you to remove certain copyrighted files from your website?
Please note that we do not host any copyrighted content on this website. The magnet link (hashcode) information that we host do not contain data that might be copyrighted in any way.
However, we offer a service to remove magnet links from our website if the copyright holder of the content requests so. These removal requests are only valid if:
- You are, or your company is, the copyright holder of the content in question.
- You provide the exact URLs to the magnet link, no complete (sub)categories or search queries.
- You provide the complete name(s) of the content in question.
- You send the removal request using a verifiable email address (e.g. address@yourname/yourcompany.com).
If your request complies with all of these rules, send a mail to torrentkittycom [at] gmail.com. Please keep the correspondence polite.
We remove postings as soon as we can, usually within 48 hours. Keep in mind that we can only handle removal requests that comply with the above rules.